March 23, 2012

 Message from Cheryl:
Had an appt. today- things are going really well- except that what I thought was exhaustion from the treatments from the last two weeks was reallly my body running with 4 pints low in blood. Didn't have much time to come home and grab a few things and make sure my kids were taken care of and went back for a transfusion. Two tomorrow, and one on Sunday. I sat in the infusion chair and listened to some very good music and had a really personal, special experience. I can't even explain how many blessings have come to me and my family because of challenges. My spirit has grown and reached and I just feel so blessed! Thank you for Kayla and Don for taking care of (the 3 yr old) and making it fun! Thanks Mom for fixing dinner for my kids. The next week is going to be great- a full tank of blood and real food!

No comments:

Post a Comment