March 6, 2012

Message from my mom (Cheryl):


I have been keeping really positive since finding out about my health challenge but yesterday I went in to get marked for radiation- tattooed- and the dr. I guess has to be blunt- I was embarrassed to start crying and told him I was really trying to remain positive and am expecting a miracle. Then a few hours later I had to go to the chemo place and have my port flushed and blood drawn in prep. for starting on Monday. It was a real big dose of reality and I let negativity in. Wouldn't you know my r. s. pres. would be inspired to bring down a plethora of gifts for the kids, me and tasty treats. After reading her note which was the most important gift, I was reminded that none of us are alone, we are watched and cared for by a most loving Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment