April 1, 2012

Message from Cheryl:

For the first time in 3 months for the bi-monthly mother-daughter date Melissa and I go on- I was able to eat at Frostop with her! Little blessings you don't realize until your unable to do them. 3 weeks down of radiation/chemo- two more weeks til more testing. Friday was hard, on the couch, aches probably the build up of a weeks worth of treatment. Sat. just the opposite. Conference with Melissa, lunch at Frostop and shopping with Melissa until evening, visiting with 4 siblings in the evening, eating cookies along with everyone else. I sure appreciate the good days. Got up early today because I just wake up and thought it would be kind of nice to pamper myself and so I heated up a hot oil treatment and washed my hair in the sink, it might be the last hair treatment I do for awhile- don't know if it is the beginning or not but lots of hair came out when I combed it. I might be sporting a new "do" here- guess time will tell. Think I will go give myself a pedicure- my toe nails ain't going anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment