May 6, 2012

I (kayla) have slacked a little on posting updates.. Sorry about that.. here are some posts from my mom's facebook:


Finished up the first 5 week plan- 28 radiation treatments and two rounds of chemo. Saw the doc today and gained 1/2 pound. I get a 3-6 week break then he wants to do some chemo sessions 3 weeks apart of the heavy chemo- I was thinking what was that I just had? But maybe it will be more tolerable because no more radiation! I told my "cancer" dr. well I was planning on some vit. d therapy over the next 3-6 weeks a little r & r- he said, "don't forget to wear sunscreen!" These last 5 weeks have been hard but I made it- should start feeling better within the next week or two.
 
 
afib, racing heart, er, admitted, great doc. on 2nd floor, 2 new medications, home from the hospital-happy heart! let the healing continue
 
May 05
The week after my 28th radiation treatment ended was the hardest week I have had in terms of pain and nausea- I am happy today to have a "normal" day- Costco, Wal-mart, lunch with my Mom and Aunt Gayle, shopping with my 17 yr. old later, and Menchies. I am so happy to feel good and just be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment